- They do some damage to Vehicle Units.
- Commando Units can still be destroyed by Flame Tanks in one hit (unless the Commando is promoted).
- Commandos will destroy Turrets in two hits.
- Commandos is the best at leading,because he is tough,and also very dangerous
- let Commandos absorb Grunt,Bazooka,General's attacks for free kills,and he/she will get promoted which heals the Commando
- Don't let a Commando vs Commando happen,unless your Commando attack first.
- Don't let Commando's get into a Sniper's range,even if the Commando can kill the Sniper,Because Sniper's do a 50% damage to the commando
- Commandos can only be brought down with a concentrated Sniper fire
- Don't over use the Commando,the Commando could also die to other normal attacks
|Commando Battle Point Unit Upgrades for Commando |
|Visibility +1||Defence +10%||Price -50 Coins||Distance +20%|
|Cost: 6||Cost: 6 (Sub: 12 )||Cost: 8 (Sub: 20 )||Cost: 10 (Total: 30 )|
vs infantry - extremely high
vs vehicles - medium
vs ships - none
vs air - none
vs turrets - very high
vs buildings - low
|Infantry units:||Bazooka, Commando, Engineer*, General*, Grenadier, Grunt, Medic** (Map Pack Two), Scout**, Sniper, Technician* **|
|Vehicle units:||Anti-Air Tank, Artillery, Battle Tank, Behemoth, Flame Tank** (Map Pack One), Jeep*, MLRS, Recon Tank, Supply Truck, Tank Killer**|
|Sea units:||Aegis, Cruiser, Destroyer, Ferry*, Fleet Oiler**, Scout Boat* **|
|Air units:||Bomber, Chopper**, Fighter, Sky Hook|
|Technician units* **:||Air Turret, Land Mine, Pounder, Sentry Gun|
|*Units that have no upgrade series **GBWG only|